What does Mom know?

My  daughter, the Queen as I refer to her, is working in Mexico this summer.  She could have tried to get an internship in some hoity-toity engineering firm making money.  Yes, money...

But no, she decided that she wanted to go to Mexico, then Guatemala and build houses...

Let's just say, I wasn't totally on board but what does Mom know?

Well, she started writing about what she's doing and what she is learning and in turn...I am learning.  I guess Mom isn't always right, huh? 

I go on record as saying,  "Mom's are right, MOST of the time!"

You can read it here:  http://wondermarkstheroad.tumblr.com/

We'll tawk tomorrow,
I love you all,
Terry


Comments

Elizabeth said…
Oh, my. What a daughter you have -- wow.
Ms. Moon said…
Let's just say that fruit does not fall far from the tree. You and Jim- you've have taught her by example. You have done it right.

Popular Posts