Authentic, Real and New Years...

I am thinking of resolutions...the ones that I am going to try to keep.  I always say I am going to lose weight, get organized  and save the world....blah, blah, blah.  Every year I set myself up for failure.  So this year, I am going to revisit being authentic...who I am at this time and place. 

I read a post by a guy a few weeks ago and it was on perfection.  http://www.danoah.com/2010/09/disease-called-perfection.html  My daughter turned me on to this bloggers page because she thought I would like reading it.  There are a bunch of good posts but this one is particularly special to me.   It is about being okay with not being perfect, hence being who we all are and living into that person.  It's about figuring out how to be "out there" and honest and know that it is what it is.  I'm not saying that we shouldn't have goals and hopes and dreams but if they stunt your happiness as they do mine at times...screw it!

So if you have a minute...read this post.  There are a few more that caught my eye and started me thinking.  Hopefully they will do that for you too.

Happy New Year and Happy New Authentic you!!!

We'll tawk tommorrow,
I love you all,
Terry

Comments

Popular Posts